Head of Solution Delivery GDU SAP Technology Services (m/f)
The Head of Solution Delivery is responsible for managing the SAP Hosting & Operations Architecture & Engineering resources within GDU SAP Technology Services with focus on cost reduction, quality and portfolio standardization as well as driving internationalization.
The position reports directly to the Vice President for GDU SAP Technology Services.
- Managing the SAP Hosting & Operations Architecture & Engineering resources within GDU SAP Technology Services with focus on cost reduction, quality and portfolio standardization as well as driving internationalization and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Bundle the global SAP operations architecture and engineering knowledge to support implementation projects as well as customer landscape analysis and future mode of operations concepts.
- Global responsibility for operating the SAP Cloud frameworks (SAP Plug) for 5.000+ SAP Systems in a shared international delivery organization utilizing near- and off-shore resources
- Lead line organization Global Delivery Unit – SAP Technology Services Solution Delivery with employees located globally.
- Full budget responsibility for the Global Delivery Unit – SAP Technology Services Solution Delivery including forecasting and target performance achievement.
- Drive profitability and margin by improving operational efficiencies, continuous process improvement, standardization, capacity utilization and availability.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers, top management and colleagues.
- Take responsibility to plan budget, track and compare actual spending, carefully manage scope and facilitate budget decisions.
- Take responsibility for performance monitoring and cost control.
- Readiness for 24/7 IT operations management including incident management
- Close cooperation with other (delivery) units or partners to resolve issues, deep technical understanding
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Define, set target values and manage performance towards operational Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, budget achievement, achieving project objectives, service level achievement and profitability.
- Minimum of 10-15 years track record in a large, multi-national Information Technology organization with an emphasis on delivering and operating shared platform services in the areas of SAP project and SAP Operations delivery on a global scale.
- Proven track record in a similar position, supported by management and customer references.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically Top Management, Senior Management and IT Management.
- Experience in operating large scale SAP applications including 2nd and 3rd Level-Support.
- Experience in operating back-up infrastructure with back-up software.
- Good market and product knowledge of major SAP applications and operations techniques.
- Strong knowledge of IT Operations trends and market situation.
- Excellent abilities designing, delivering, maintaining and operating infrastructure services for global world-class organizations.
- Strong capabilities and successful application of methods like PMI or similar Project Management, IT Architecture, ITIL, Quality Management (e.g.: Six Sigma) and Process Management.
- Strong track record of presenting to Top Management groups at Board meetings or at Conferences and not only as a speaker but also as main facilitator.
- Strong track record working in virtual settings across globally distributed teams.
- Results Driven – confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet. Monitors quantitative progress measures and acts quickly on deviations from plan.
- Pragmatic – balanced approach to management combining strategic planning, operational excellence and flawless execution.
- Consensus-building – capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with subordinates, colleagues, and executive management.
- Global – International experience with the necessary cultural awareness and respect. Preferred to have extensive hands-on management experience in a multi-national environment.
- Overcoming barriers – track record as a leader with high business impact, strong negotiation skills, as well as sound diplomatic skills, smart and nice.
- The position requires the willingness to travel (internationally) on a frequent basis, i.e. on average 3 days per week.
- Candidates need to be fluent in English and German.
- University degree, ideally in one of the following fields: computer science, business, management and engineering.
Telefon: (0228) 36 94 09 – 0 Email: info[at]mbmanagement.de
Kontaktieren Sie uns. Wir melden uns bei Ihnen umgehend zurück!
MB Management GmbH – Executive Search – Personalvermitttler
Gutes und erfolgreiches Recruiting bedeutet, dem Mitbewerb immer einen Schritt voraus zu sein. Wir haben dafür das nötige Fingerspitzengefühl, die Kreativität, die Erfahrung und die nötige unternehmerische Denkfähigkeit.
Oberste Priorität haben Schnelligkeit und Kostenbewusstsein. Sie haben Zeit für Ihr Geschäft und Ihre Kunden. Wir kümmern uns um Talente. Unser Mehrwert liegt einerseits in unserem vielseitigen Branchen Know-how und andererseits in der notwendigen Kandidaten-Akzeptanz. High Potentials erwarten Professionalität und schnelle Reaktionszeiten im Bewerberprozess.
Wir haben die Erfahrung seit mehr als 20 Jahren und verfügen über die entsprechenden internationalen Referenzen. Wir arbeiteten 15 Jahre als Researcher in Kooperation mit anderen Personalberatern, d.h. wir lieferten den Beratern die Kandidaten, die hinterher in Ihrem Hause präsentiert und eingestellt wurden.